You’ve heard about Pan-Pae’s breakup, but you haven’t heard it from me. Everything is more juicy here at LG. Hottest in Thailand right now is Pancake Khemanit and Pae Arak‘s breakup after one short year. Strangely the famous celebrity fortune-teller made a prediction just in September that they are not soul mates so they will not last two years. Even more stranger, fans were weary that Pancake and Weir Sukollawat’s numerous love scenes in Nang Fah Gub Mafia will cause some friction. This breakup is being stamped with so much speculation and they aren’t nice.
First, let’s dissect the official reason given by both party. Pancake was the one first to announce the break-up, and she listed that they are busy and they didn’t end up clicking and they ended in good terms. Pae gave a follow-up interview that’s pretty much is a reminisce of what Pancake said. I, like other netizens and reporters, are curious at the super identical speeches given. I see it that this was a well thought out and practiced break-up. You know what I got me. Pancake wass right up front with the straight face taking about the breakup, while in Pae’s interview was jittery, searching for words. Pancake answered the reporter’s question and shot them down, but Pae beated around the bush and got hammered by the reporters. Most distinctively, Pae showed some emotions.
My favorite part in Pae’s follow-up interview:
Reporters: How are you doing? What are your feelings?
Pae: I prepared some [answers], but in actuality now, I’m getting cold hands.
Reporters: What’s the reason?
Pae: It’s like what Nong [Pancake] says.
Godninja: Really, Pae? You see? He’s nervous and he just goes along with Pancake.
There are three predominate other reason gossiped around their break up:
1. Mom Noi ordered the breakup. Pae was asked in both his interviews if Mom Noi is involved and he says no. And he says that Pan’s Mom is not controlling and it’s all Pancake’s decision-making. In the Pan with Mom second interview, Mom Noi said that Pae is “a very good kid and very adorable”.
2. Nang Fah Gub Mafia ticked off Pae. Pae says that he does not watch NFGM but he is aware of the news that there is a lot of love scenes. Most importantly, he’s not jealous and he’ll never be because he trusts Pancake.
3. Pae got a new chick. Pancake and Pae grew distant and spent their New Year separately. Pae and his family went mountain climbing in Chang Mai and there was a mysterious woman who went along. Pae so-called invited her. Pae counters this by saying that there is no mysterious woman. This New Year party included both males and females and at times, he went out to meet friends and photos were taken.
Two other interesting specualtions:
4. Pae learned that Pan and Mom Noi are leeches. In Pan-Weir’s ‘breakup’, Netizens bash that Pancake and her mom was gold diggers and they dug Weir dry. That went well too because afterwards, there was news of Weir being in debt. Therefore, Pae learns that the mom and daughter are gold-diggers, so he hijacked out.
5. Publicity stunt. All in the name of money, ratings, and the limelight. I think it’s mainly this one smack with all the other four. It’s like they timed this break-up on their one year and one day anniversary and dude, they took multiple front page headlines.
Pan-Pan broke up because their timing is not in sync. Pancake posted on her Intsagram: “everything is better when we are together” in English. Pae says, “We are nothing now, just brother and sister. We still talk. We probably won’t get back together because like this is probably the best.”